Growing Zones: 5-9
|Mature Height:||8 to 10 Feet|
|Mature width:||8 to 10 Feet|
|Botanical Name:||Lycium barbarum
- Goji Berry PLANT
- Berries can be eaten fresh, made into juice, wine or herbal tea, or dried and enjoyed as a snack like raisins.
- Shrub will grow approximately 8-10 foot in full sun
- Hardy in Zones 5-9 Best in Full Sun
- Has no known pest or disease problems and is highly tolerant to drought once established.
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 4-8 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 8-10 ft.
- Full Sun
- Mature Width:
- 4-6 ft.
- Botanical Name:
- Rubus occidentalis 'Caroline'
- Growth Rate:
- Harvest Time:
- May - June
- Year to Bear:
- Can Fruit the 1st Year!