What is a bare-root shipping(SEMI-BAREROOOT): When the plant is shipped with the roots taken out of the pot/ground, and the roots are then wrapped in moist paper, with or without soil. The roots wrapped in moist medium is then covered with some kind of plastic to hold the moisture. The paper with moisture will keep the plant alive, during the journey. The biggest advantage of this method is the cost of shipping is very much reduced- also very, very safe method in winter months. The plants, once received, roots should be given a soak-immediately for 30 minutes and planted immediately. ANY DAMAGE/DISLIKE/DISPUTE SHOULD BE NOTIFIED WITHIN 24 hrs for returns, for bareroot THIS IS THE SAFEST METHOD TO SHIP DURING THE WINTER MONTHS (when the plants are dormant) (Hydrangeas Shrub, Evergreens, Gardenia)
- MYSORE RASPBERRY PLANT-plant shipped in 1 gallon pot, (2 Yr Old Bareroot Plant)
- Fruits are dark-purple/black, with a sweet, full, raspberry flavor.
- Fast growing bush with large thorns and does well in southern climates like the Dorman Red.
- Self Pollinating, Hardy in Zones 7-10. Best in Full Sun
- Plants produce berries on old canes in early summer and on new canes from August to frost.
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 5-9 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 2-3 ft.
- Full Sun
- Mature Width:
- 3-4 ft.
- Botanical Name:
- Rubus idaeus 'NR7' PP 22,141 CPBR 4,580
- Growth Rate:
- Harvest Time:
- Year to Bear:
- Can Fruit the 1st Year!