- ALTHEA SINGLE PINK Rose of Sharon,
- Single, Bright Pink flowers with red throat, blooms all summer long
- Grows in zones 5-9
- Prefers full sun/part shade
- 8-12 ft tall, fully grown
- Hardy , drought resistant, attracts pollinators, low maintenance
- Can be grown in a tree shape or can be trimmed short to keep like a hedge.
- Trim short in early spring as flowers bloom on new growth,
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 5-10
|Mature Height:||8 to 12 Feet|
|Sunlight:||Full Sun, Part Shade|
|Mature width:||5 to 8 Feet|
|Botanical Name:||ALTHEA SINGLE PINK Rose of Sharon|