CAMELLIA BLOOMS IN FALL & WINTER. WHEN MOST OF THE PLANTS LOOK DEAD.
- 'OUR LINDA' camellia sasanqua in 1 gallon size
- Shipped in 3 gallon pot 15"-20" tall
- Camellia-rose of the winter
- LARGE 4-6" light rose pink blooms
- Blooms in fall, oct-dec
- Mature size is 8-12 ft height
- And 6-8 ft width
- Hardy in zone 7-10
- Part sun/shade
- Camellias blooms when no others plants have blooms
- Gorgeous large(6 inches across) light rose pink blooms from oct-dec
- Faster growing among camellias
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.