CRAPE MYRTLE 'PINK VELOUR'
- pink flowers with very showy wine red foliage
- semi dwarf
- summer blooming
- rapid grower
- mature size is 8-10 ft tall
- hardy in zones 7-10
- full sun
- gorgeous wine red shiny leaves with a backdrop of pink flowers
- excellent dwarf sized crape myrtle, long blooming season
- highly resistant to powdery mildew
- beautiful fall color
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.