the stems are covered in pea-shaped blossoms, attracting butterflies and bees Lespedeza , Gorgeous Flowers, Controls Soil Erosion, Rapid Grower,
- common name-bush clover
- beautiful rose purple flower
- flowers from Aug to oct/nov
- compact low spreading shrub
- drought tolerant
- prevents soil erosion
- average cold hardy
- full sun to part shade
- hardy in zones 5 -9
a fast growing plant, plenty of attractive rose/purple color flowers,
also planted on slopes to prevent soil erosion
VERY ATTRACTIVE FLOWERS AND VERY FAST GROWER (Hydrangeas Shrub, Evergreens, Gardenia)
- LESPEDEZA 'Pink Cascade' shipped in 1 gallon pot,12-18" tall
- panicles of pink flowers on a more compact plant
- Blooms late summer to early fall.Full sun to light shade
- hardy in zones 5 -9,mature size is 3-4 ft tall, 3-6 ft wide
- called bush clover, has arching, fountain-like habit
Plants will be shipped semi-bare-root (with little soil) from December to April. As the plants are dormant (sleeping), it is perfectly safe to send them bare-root. Winter is the safest and the best time to ship plants.
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.