... CAMELLIAS BLOOM WHEN NO OTHER PLANTS BLOOM ie IN FALL, WINTER and EARLY SPRING
- camellia japonica MARK CHASON in 3 gal pot, 15-24" tall
- dark red with orange cast wavy crinkled petals
- Early Spring Blooms, large, semidouble blooms
- hardy in zones 7-11,Full Sun/partial shade
- mature size is 8-10 ft tall, 6-8 ft wide,Vigorous, upright growth.
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.