- Little Lime Hydrangea-Dwarf 'Limelight' hydrangea'
- Little Lime hydrangea is small enough to grow in containers and also stands out as a bold mass planting.
- Garden Height: 36 - 60 Inches
- Flower -Green, turning pink in fall,
- Light Requirement: Part Sun to Sun
- Excellent for the mixed border or foundation plantings. This compact, hardy hydrangea fits easily into smaller landscapes, including container gardens.
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 3-9
|Mature Height:||30 to 60 Inches|
|Sunlight:||Full Sun, Part Sun|
|Mature width:||30 to 60 Inches|
|Botanical Name:||Hydrangea paniculata 'Limelight'|