- KOREAN BOXWOOD WINTERGREEN
- very hardy boxwood with excellent cold hardiness
- grows to 3-4 ft tall and wide
- hardy in zones 4-9, cold hardy to -20 F, Full to partial sun
- Can also withstand the heat & humidity of the southeast
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 5-8 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 2-4 ft.
- Full Partial
- Mature Width:
- 3-5 ft.
- Botanical Name:
- Buxus microphylla 'Wintergreen'
- Growth Rate: