Chicken Manure & Pelleted organic poultry manure fertilizer from chickens. Rich in vital plant nutrients and humus, it's not only a great plant food. It also feeds the soil, improving its fertility and water-holding properties. Its benefits are long-lasting: one application is the equivalent of at least ten applications of liquid feed. It is 100 percent natural, sustainable and ideal for use all around the garden.
- Coop Gro is 100% natural and organic.
- Slow-release formula doesn't burn plants.
- It doesn't stink, although it has very low smell.
- Packed with minor elements that you don't get with other traditional fertilizers.
- It's Omri-listed for organic use.
How to use
- Coop Gro is 100% natural, with some odor even after processing. Applying it prior to rain events, irrigating plants after application and incorporating it into the soil can help.
- For gardens and ornamental plants, if you aren't seeing your desired results after a few weeks of first and or second application, you may make another application at the lower rate.
- To aid in fertilizer breakdown, apply Coop Gro to the surface of the soil or incorporate it into the top 4" of the soil.
- For new plantings: apply Coop Gro 7-14 days prior to planting if it is possible. It is slow release, so it takes time for the nutrients to become available.
- While over-fertilizing won't damage your plants, doing so with vegetables will result in greener, larger plants NOT larger vegetables. It is always best to use the recommended dose—no need to overfeed!