PENNY-MAC HYDRANGEA SHRUB Hydrangea Macrophylla' Penny Mac'
- ideal Hydrangea for northern climates
- Blooms repeatedly, during the summer and fall
- beautiful large (7 Inch) rounded clusters of mophead flowers
- the flowers are either pink or blue-depending on soil
- Prefer shade
- mature size is 4-6' height and 3-4' width
- hardy in zones 5-9
- A hydrangea for colder climates, where frost kills buds in most other hydrangeas:
- Penny mac hydrangea will have beautiful, big, mophead blooms in fall also.
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.