- Scuppernong MUSCADINE Grape Vine Shrub
- Bronze; fruit are medium in size, excellent flavor,
- Vigorous, with fair to good disease resistance.
- Hardy in zone 6-10 Needs a pollinator, You must have self-fertile varieties planted intermittently to produce.
- Sugar Content 17%-18%. Uses: Wine, Fresh Market, Juice, and Jelly.
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 7-10 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 10-12 ft.
- Full Sun
- Botanical Name:
- Vitis rotundifolia 'Tara'
- Growth Rate:
- Harvest Time:
- July - August
- Year to Bear:
- Can Fruit the 1st Year!