Heuchera micrantha 'Palace Purple'
Is evergreen. Grown for its foliage, this Coral Bell stands out with 4"-6", deep burgundy Purple leaves with beet red leaf backs. Heat of the Summer turns the leaves to a bronze green and then the color enriches again in the Fall. Small, 1/8" blooms are pinkish white in the early Summer on unbranched panicles reaching 24". Blooms are insignificant compared to foliage. Heuchera 'Palace Purple' is best planted in moderately moist, well drained soil. Better too dry than too wet. Do not bury the crowns. Afternoon shade is best in the South. This Coral Bell cultivar is tolerant of heat and humidity.
- Part Shade to Shade
- Evergreen - exceptional foliage color
- North - may tolerate Full Sun with adequate moisture
- South - best with some afternoon shade
- Consistent moisture for best growth
- Good for borders, beds, and containers
- Blooms pinkish white in Summer
- Height: 12-18 Inches
- Spread: 12-18 Inches
- Hardiness Zone: 4-9
We cannot ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.