- Produces large panicles of white flowers that turn purplish-pink throughout the summer, Grows in a rounded shape.
- PG Hydrangea, Gorgeous White Blooms Low Maintenance, Fast Growing
- Features medium to dark green leaves that are 3 “6" long with serrated margins. In the summer, the foliage has a tinge of luster
- Can be pruned into a small flowering tree.
- Size: grows to a height of 10 “20' and a spread of 10 “20' at maturity.
- Sun: Needs Full sun/ Partial sun; Hardiness Zone: 3-8
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 3-8 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 6-10 ft.
- Full Sun
- Mature Width:
- 6 ft
- Botanical Name:
- Hydrangea paniculata 'Grandiflora'
- Growth Rate: