EVERGREEN SHRUB, medium-sized white flowers that are anemone to rose-form. An upright grower with narrow, glossy leaves and blooms in mid-autumn. early fall to mid winter........camellias blooms when no others plants have blooms,...... Japanese Camellia, Common Camellia......
- CAMELLIA sasanqua 'AUTUMN ROCKET' shipped in 1 gallon pot-12-15" tall
- medium semi-double white flowers
- blooms when most of the plants look dead in fall
- mature size is 8-10 ft height, and 3-4 ft width
- part sun/shade, hardy in zone 7-10,
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.