- Champanelle Grape Vine (Champaniel)
- Large, black fruit used mainly for juice and jelly and wine-making.
- Sweet flavor when fully ripe, (approximately two weeks after it turns blue), and ripens early.
- Vigorous and productive. Prized for its delicious fruit, thin skinned.
- Hardy in zones 6-9, Full Sun - Partial Sun, Natural resistance to insect and disease pests
Plants will be shipped semi-bare-root (with little soil) from December to April. As the plants are dormant (sleeping), it is perfectly safe to send them bare-root. Winter is the safest and the best time to ship plants.
This plant will be shipped in 2 - 7 days, Please email us ASAP if you want this plant to be shipped in spring.
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.