- Champanelle Grape Vine (Champaniel)
- Large, black fruit used mainly for juice and jelly and wine-making.
- Sweet flavor when fully ripe, (approximately two weeks after it turns blue), and ripens early.
- Vigorous and productive. Prized for its delicious fruit, thin skinned.
- Hardy in zones 6-9, Full Sun - Partial Sun, Natural resistance to insect and disease pests
What is a bare-root shipping(SEMI-BARE ROOT): the plant is shipped with the roots taken out of the pot/ground, and the roots are then wrapped in moist paper, with or without soil. The roots wrapped in moist medium is then covered with some kind of plastic to hold the moisture. The paper with moisture will keep the plant alive, during the journey. The biggest advantage of this method is the cost of shipping is very much reduced- also very, very safe method in winter months. The plants, once received, roots should be given a soak-immediately for 30 minutes and planted immediately. ANY DAMAGE/DISLIKE/DISPUTE SHOULD BE NOTIFIED WITHIN 24 hrs for returns, for bareroot THIS IS THE SAFEST METHOD TO SHIP DURING THE WINTER MONTHS (when the plants are dormant) (Hydrangeas Shrub, Evergreens, Gardenia)
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.