An evergreen. Leaves are 2"-3", dark green with distinct white veins, 3-5 lobes. One of the hardiest of all ivies, slightly hardier than English ivy. Best to let soil dry out between watering. Prefers some shade in Zones 7-10.
- Sun to Shade
- Prefers some shade Zone 7-10
- Self clinging climber up to 50'
- Mature prostrate height 12"
- Very hardy variety
- Medium-sized dark green leaves
- Stems are self-clinging
- Height: 6-12 Inches
- Spread: 12-24 Inches
- Hardiness Zone: 5-10
- Full Sun, Partial Sun, Full Shade
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 8-11 outdoors
|Mature Height:||1-3 ft.|
|Mature width:||1-3 ft.|
|Botanical Name:||Liriope muscari 'Big Blue'|