Liriope Muscari 'Silver Midget' Silver Midget Lily Turf
Liriope muscari 'Silver Midget' has ½" wide, variegated leaf blades, green with Yellowish to white margins. Blooms with full, lavender, cox-comb shaped flower spikes mid-Summer. Silver Midget Liriope stays in clump form. It does not spread by rhizomes. Perfect for borders, edging and mixed beds. Also used for erosion control on banks, slopes, large bed plantings and in woodland gardens. Shorter than other Liriopes, makes a good low border or edging.
- Sun to Shade
- Evergreen - cut back late Winter
- Lavender cox-combed shaped flower spikes- Mid-Summer
- Stays in clump form - no rhizomes
- Good choice for borders and edging
- Suitable for ground cover and mass planting
- Moderately salt tolerant
- Height: 12-15 Inches
- Spread: 12-15 Inches
- Hardiness Zone: 5/6-10
We cannot ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 8-11 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 1-3 ft.
- Mature Width:
- 1-3 ft.
- Botanical Name:
- Liriope muscari 'Big Blue'
- Growth Rate: