- ACER PALMATUM 'RED DRAGON'- shipped in gallon pot 12-16" tall
- weeping small tree 3-5 ft tall AND 5 FT WIDE-fully grown
- full to partial sun,The growth habit is like a dwarf 'Crimson Queen'.
- crimson red lace leaf foliage
- ZONE 5-9
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 5-8 outdoors
- Mature Height:
- 8-12 ft
- Best color- Part Shade Tolerates Full Sun in cooler regions
- Mature Width:
- 8-12 ft
- Botanical Name:
- Acer palmatum dissectum 'Red Dragon'
- Growth Rate: