- Redskin Peach Tree combines the best attributes of the Red Haven and Elberta peach trees to produce one premium fruit. The plants maybe shipped in smaller pots/plastic bags for the safety of the plants
- Redskins ripen over a 2 to 3-week period. The warmer your locale, the earlier in summer these peaches ripen.
- Ideal for canned, frozen, baked or preserved.
- Mature Height: 10-15 ft. Mature Width: 10-15 ft.
- Full Sun Zones: 5-8 Harvest time: July-August
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring. We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 5-8
|Mature Height:||10 to 15 Feet|
|Mature width:||10 to 15 Feet|
|Botanical Name:||Prunus persica|