- White Fringe tree aka Fringe Tree, Snowflower Tree, Flowering Ash, Old Man's Beard, Grandfather Graybeard, Grancy Graybeard.
- deciduous tree or shrub with drooping clusters of fragrant, white blossoms.
- creamy white fragrant Blooms from May to June
- grape-like clusters of fruits
- grows to 15-18 ft tall and wide
- One of the last trees to bear new leaves in spring
- hardy in zones 3-9, cold hardy to -40
- dark-green, glossy foliage and a pale-gray trunk
- small tree, pest and disease resistant
Note: The plant is shipped in its pot, firmly secured with several layers of clear tape, thereby avoiding any shuffling and moving during transit. The plant reaches you with minimal damage- very safe and secure. We have been shipping plants like this for several years (plant are sometimes shipped in smaller pots for safety and ease of shipping). Most plants go dormant in fall and winter and will lose most of their leaves - looking dead and dry - very normal. They will flush out in spring.
We cannot send ship some plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by department of agriculture.
Growing Zones: 5-9 outdoors
|Botanical Name:||Chionanthus Retuses|
|Mature Height:||15-20 ft.|
|Mature Width:||20-25 ft.|